วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

A Fearful Day

                   December 24, 2011, was a fearful day for me. It was 00:00 A.M.  on a Saturday in Thailand. I was alone in my room because my parents went to Italy . Suddenly , I saw a big bear. The bear was red eyes and black hair. A few minutes later, The bear walked around my room. It destroyed  television ,rack , books, CDs and computer. After that , It looked at me and talked with me . I did  not answer it because I did not understand what it said. It  was angry , so I got under the bed. My room clamed , I did not hear anything. I was scared because it was beside me!  I wanted to cry. Shortly after, I ran to my parent’s room , but my parent’s room locked . I did know what to do. Finally , at about 8:00 A.M. I woke up and  looked around the room , but anything was normal because I was dream.     

                                                                                   

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น